Often DDoS attack on one of IP addresses in network causes inoperability of all infrastructure. StormWall offers «Network Protection» - service for analysis and filtering Internet traffic on OSI L3-L7. You can secure your infrastructure and websites from the corresponding DDoS attacks.
Network protection (BGP) is actual for ISPs, hosters, datacenters and corporate clients with their own AS who want to protect their business and ensure network operability during DDoS attacks of any complexity and severity.
How it works
1) We establish GRE/IPIP/MPLS tunnel or physical connection with you on one or our connection points;
2) We set up a BGP session which you use to announce your IP prefixes;
3) We accept your announcement, filter all the traffic and deliver only legitimate traffic to your router.
You can divert all traffic through StormWall or only incoming traffic, depending on your needs. You can use protection service always or activate it yourself only in case of attack.
1) US: 21715 Filigree Ct, Ashburn, VA 20147 (Equinix DC-5)
2) EU: Frankfurt Germany, Kleyerstraße 90 (Equinix FR-5)
3) Russia: Moscow, Butlerova st., 7 (MMTS-9)
To activate the service, please contact consultant on the website or write to email@example.com.