CDN is a unique data transfer service for an unlimited number of users all around the world maintaining the maximum download speed no matter where the source of content or the user are located.
From the technical point of view, CDN is a server network located in different parts of the world which allows you to deliver content from the owner to each user through its infrastructure via the optimal route.
CDN service is essential for:
– corporate websites
– gaming, news and media resources
– all sites with high traffic and broad user geography
Just a little bit of statistics
1. 40% — 57% of users leave website if it takes over 3 seconds to load
2. From 60% to 80% of these users will never come back to this site again
3. A delay of just 1 second in the load speed of the site leads to a 25% - 30% drop in attendance
4. Almost half of all users share their negative online shopping experience
5. Over 50% of online store customers say that load speed affects their loyalty
And finally, Yandex and Google started to factor in load speed for search results rankings.
How is this speed achieved?
From the content owner to the consumer the data goes the shortest – which means the fastest – route.
In this case, every user in any place all around world receives your content from CDN server nearest to him. This guarantees the maximum speed and optimal performance of your site.
1. Your content is being uploaded to the CDNNOW network
2. It’s being distributed to all local servers within the network
3. Data is being delivered to each user from the geographically closest CDNNOW server
Results of using CDN
– Opportunity for developing own online TV within a short time
– Maximum speed of content delivery for an unlimited number of users
– No buffering and risk of broadcasting interruption
– Your online channel is available on all platforms and devices
– Our own SmartTV-app
– Easy TV channel billing integration
– Reduced risk of DDoS attacks
– Resistance to any site traffic spikes
– Live program navigation (DVR function)
– Reduced traffic load for your own servers
– Maximum covering of your target audience with opportunity for traffic targeting, validation and monetarization
– Transcoding of the stream into the format you need
CDN total capacity is 500 Gb/s
Which means you will be able to deliver your content to any number of users anywhere in the world in the shortest time.
At the same time your own servers remain unloaded and the users of your website, regardless of their location and Internet surfing devices, receive your content as quickly as possible.
CDN points are located in over 40 cities all around the world. Wherever our clients might be – our servers will always be close to them.